Friday, August 23, 2013

Moving Day - Loveland to Buena Vista, CO

***THIS IS A CATCH UP POST***
that's 2 in a row....


Just a note here.  If you'd like to get an e-mail when I sporadically post, you can subscribe to me.  Just go to the bottom of this post page and click on "subscribe by email." 


June 2013
Moving Day, Loveland to Buena Vista, CO

Last morning in Loveland.  I will miss the elk, but glad to have cell phone service again.  (And maybe Gordon won't have to park at McDonald's so he can take a conference call, again.)  Each place is a learning experience; now I ask about Verizon coverage before I book a place.  One last walkabout through the campground, then on our way.

Somebody's been busy with his chainsaw.
 
 
 
Stream bordering the campground.
 
 
Water hound.
 
 
I smell a cow....
 
Ah, notice the complete lack of cell towers.
 
Campsite at Riverview RV in Loveland, CO.

On the road out of town.  The pole's in the way, but it says "Fatso's Diner." 
I bet the food is good, or at least there's a lot of it.

Unfortunately, I did not get a chance to attend. 
I wonder if the preacher wore a white hat.

"The best thing in life are NOT things."  So true.

Saw this pink pick-up, then noticed the tailgate,
"It's a HERS, not a his." Looks like she had a Harley, too.
 
Somewhere in the middle of Colorado.






That way?  Thanks bud.

All this summer snow is freakin' me out.

Moving day is so exhausting.

What a view to wake up to every day.
 

 


From the lush mountains....

to the high desert.



Buena Vista is just on the other side of those 'hills.'
 
And here we are at the Valley Mobile Park.
 
The neighbors are wonderful.

 

Who's that lounging in the shade?...
 
Cool!  More "city deer."
 
I think I'm going to like it here.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment